Times And Seasons Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak | 12th March 2021
Realities in this kingdom are time-dependent and season-dependent.Every time period is not convenient for every result.
- When you sustain an understanding of the mystery of times and seasons, you will maximize your days and live a wholesome life; doing much for the kingdom, yourself, and your relationships.
Behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. And, behold, seven other kine came up after them out of the river, ill favoured and leanfleshed; and stood by the other kine upon the brink of the riverGenesis 41:2-3And the ill favoured and leanfleshed kine did eat up the seven well favoured and fat kine. So Pharaoh awoke.Genesis 41:4 KJVAnd he slept and dreamed the second time: and, behold, seven ears of corn came up upon one stalk, rank and good. And, behold, seven thin ears and blasted with the east wind sprung up after them.Genesis 41:5-6 KJVAnd the seven thin ears devoured the seven rank and full ears. And Pharaoh awoke, and, behold, it was a dream.Genesis 41:7 KJV
- The earth system is designed such that there will always be seasons of abundance and seasons of drought; and they continue to interchange periodically in every man’s life.
The years of plenty represent seasons of ease, opportunities, and access.According to the law of Time and Chance, everyone will encounter the opportunity to excel in life.
The seven years of drought represent seasons of constraints, inconveniences and scarcity.You may not be able to stop difficult seasons just yet, but you can sustain the discernment and understanding to interpret them and the mystery to remain stable through them
- You must discern your times and seasons to live an effective life.
The deception that comes with seasons of abundance is complacency.The times of plenty are meant to prepare you for the seasons of less.You rise in relevance and influence by becoming the person people can depend on during periods of drought.
- Your seasons of abundance should prepare you for your seasons of drought.
I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.Ecclesiastes 9:11 KJV
- You can sustain the understanding to remain stable in your seasons of trials.
And let them gather all the food of those good years that come, and lay up corn… And that food shall be for store to the land against the seven years of famine.Genesis 41:35-36 KJV
Keys to Maximising your days of Abundance.
1. Build Capacity: Acquire vast knowledge and build spiritual stability.
2. Build Relationships: Relationships are advantageous connections and systems of leverage.
3. Selflessly invest in blessing and transforming lives.
4. Study those who have maintained relevance through seasons.
- Pray: Lord, make my life count.
The key Personality that can walk you through all times and seasons is Jesus.Tonight He’s calling you to surrender and restore your relationship with Him. Confess this prayer in faith.
- Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank You for dying on the Cross for my sins. I open the door of my life and I receive You as my Lord and Saviour. Thank You for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Take control of my life and make me the person You want me to be. Amen
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!