Three Most Important Things Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Lift up your voice and bless the Name of the Lord.
- Pray: Lord, open my eyes, tonight.
- As a believer, you must sustain a system of priority in your life, in a bid to know what is worth committing your attention to. Not everything in life produces the same effect.
Three Most Important Priorities in You Life
1.The first and most important priority in your life as a believer should be your relationship with God.
Reasons Why You Need God:
- i. The only security to your eternal destiny is your relationship with God.
- ii. The second reason you need God is because true and sustainable success comes from God. (Daniel 11:32b)
- iii. Peace and fulfillment;
The highest index for measuring wealth and freedom is peace; only God can guarantee genuine peace and fulfilment.
Romans 5:1 (KJV)
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
John 14:27 (KJV)
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
“There’s a joy that I have
In spite of all the sorrows that surrounds me
And the joy that I have only comes alive every time I hear Your voice…”
- As a believer, when God’s peace does not find expression in you, death is being ministered to you.
2 Thessalonians 3:16 (KJV)
Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.
2. Your family (physical and spiritual); it is the most important unit in the society.
When all else fails, your family will almost always be your strongest support and motivational system.
- The most important key to sustainable relationship, family and marriage is knowledge.
Proverbs 24:3-4 (KJV)
3. Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established:
4. And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled with all precious and pleasant riches.
Ephesians 5:22 (KJV)
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
- Love in marriage is unconditional but stability and fulfillment is highly conditional.
- It is the responsibility of every woman to respect her husband; a woman’s biggest advantage in marriage is her ability to master submission.
- The major need of every woman is security and emotional fulfillment. When men provide these, it communicates love to the woman.
- You become a blessing when you constantly improve on yourself.
Fulfillment and stability is predicated on the mutual respect and value provided in marriage.
- Value is the first virtue and then skill.
Virtue is the degree of one’s similarity to the character of Christ.
- Pray: Lord, make me a man or woman of virtue. Make me exceptional.
- Pray: Lord, I obtain grace to be an exceptional personality in every way, in the Name of Jesus.
Work on my weaknesses and build virtues in me.
3. As a believer, the third most important priority in your life is your God-given assignment.
– Your assignment answers the question “why”.
- As a believer, your greatest fulfillment will come from knowing that you have lived your life serving the purposes of God and blessing humanity.
Hebrews 10:7 (KJV)
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
- Purpose gives meaning and value to everything you do.
Acts 26:16 (KJV)
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee;
- Your purpose is your contribution to Kingdom advance. Many lives are dependent on the fulfillment of your purpose.
- Pray: Lord, reveal to me my place in your Kingdom.
- Purpose is finding that which can bring impact to the lives of men.
Pray: Lord, reveal to me, my assignment in this season.
- Pray: Lord, whatever will take your place in my life, take it away. Strengthen my spiritual connection and let nothing steal my passion for You.
- Pray: Lord, I decree and declare that my family life will work. I will build an exceptional home that will be a replica of Heaven in all wise.
I cut my family from every form of limitation.
- Pray: Lord, make me an exceptional man or woman of value.
- Lift up your voice and declare over your children.
- Pray: I obtain the grace of an eagle to rise above generational limitations in the Name of Jesus.
In the Name of Jesus, I’ll stand as a model for my family.
- Lift up your voice and pray for a Godfearing spouse.
- Pray: Lord, let the blueprint of my destiny be revealed to me, may I not live a purposeless life in the Name or Jesus.
- Pray: Lord, I obtain peace for myself and my loved ones. In the name of Jesus, I receive peace in every area of my life.
- Genuine peace stems from having a personal relationship with God.
God demonstrated His love through the substitutionary sacrifice on the Cross of Calvary.
- Tonight, He’s reaching out to you, make a decision to accept Him into your life through the prayer of salvation.
- Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, I come before You just as I am, I acknowledge my sins and I surrender all to You.
I believe You paid the price for my sins and I receive Your eternal life, tonight.
Thank You for the gift of salvation. I declare that I am saved.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!