Things of The Spirit Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Pray: Lord, help me receive a revelation from Your Word tonight.
- Pray: Lord, change my life tonight.
1 Corinthians 2:6 (KJV)
Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:
1 Corinthians 2:7-8 (KJV)
7. But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:
8. Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.
1 Corinthians 2:10(KJV)
But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea,the deep things of God.
1 Corinthians 2:11 (KJV)
For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
1 Corinthians 2:12 (KJV)
Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
- The Scripture reveals that the excellency of God’s all-surpassing wisdom is hidden for the glorification of the saints.
- The hidden wisdom of God is a mystery that can lift men out of the vicissitudes of life.
- To gain access to the hidden wisdom, you must encounter the Holy Spirit. God restricts His benevolence to the level of your spiritual capacity.
Matthew 25:1-2 (KJV)
1. Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.
2. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Matthew 25:5 (KJV)
While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.
Matthew 25:10 (KJV)
And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.
- Whoever has an encounter with the Spirit of God has access to the hidden wisdom of God. Access to God’s Word without the Holy Spirit produces legalism and ritual.
Psalm 119:105 (KJV)
Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- The hidden wisdom is accessed through the ministry of the Word along with the Spirit.
Isaiah 48:16 (KJV)
Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord God, and his Spirit, hath sent me.
- The ministry of the Word creates in you a culture that is not associated with any nationality.
- The ministry of the Spirit is not subject to your level of intellect or maturity. It is dynamic.
- The glory of the saints lies in the ministry of the Spirit.
- The true transforming power of the spoken Word of God is the Spirit behind it.
“Jesus, You’re the cup that won’t run dry
Jesus, You’re the cup that won’t run dry…” –Songs
- The secret of a victorious life is to embrace the ministry of the Holy Spirit not just for a particular area but every area of your life.
- I decree that every dimension you have desired spiritually rests upon you now!
- I decree fresh oil upon you in the Name of Jesus!
- I decree that the spirit of performance rests upon you!
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!