The Supernatural Power of Love Last Koinonia for 2018 with Apostle Joshua Selman
- Lift up your hands and bless the Name of the Lord
- The Christian faith comprises of three basic things:
1. An encounter with the love of the Father as revealed through the substitutionary sacrifice of Jesus.
2. The transforming power of that love in the believer to produce conformity and empowerment.
3. The third thing the Christian faith comprise of is an expression of that love through you to the world.
- Christianity is not limited to praying in tongues, revelation or display of physical results. The apex of Christianity is love.
- The summary of Christianity is the revelation of the love of God towards men.
- The love of God unexpressed does not profit anyone. When it is expressed to people, it is capable of healing, restoring and transforming lives.
- Ways to demonstrate the love of God:
1. Through the ministry of intercession for the lost and hurting.
- It is the ability to stand and pray rather than talk.
- It is not merely a proof of might but a proof of love.
- A genuine prayer can transform any man.
- There is no one God cannot change.
2. The second way to demonstrate the love of God is to seek the good and the wellbeing of one another especially the brethren (The brethren are members of the household of faith)
Titus 3:2 (KJV) To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.
- One of the ways to show love is to speak evil of no man.
- People are a compendium of both good and bad.
- Focus on their strengths and be positive.
- Most people who judge, judge through the lenses of their personal frustration.
Ephesians 4:31 (KJV) Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
- Your ability to see wrong things and be quiet about them is a sign of maturity.
- Be truthful, avoid criticism and negativity by all means.
- Learn to encourage people instead of tearing them down.
3. The third way to express the love of God is through giving.
- A gift is not only monetary. One’s credibility is also a gift.
1 John 3:18 (KJV) My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
4. The fourth way to express the love of God is by the determination to be a peacemaker.
Romans 12:18,19 (KJV) If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men. Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another.
- As regards to peacemaking, the trouble around you is not unusual.
- Learn to trust God and adapt to negative situations irrespective of how hurting they are.
Psalms 34:14 (KJV)Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it.
- Decide to live a simple, uncomplicated life. Choose to be happy and peaceful.
- You frustrate Satan when you make up your mind never to allow him see your tears through the storm.
- Lord, throughout 2018, I declare You faithful.
- Father, let Your love be established in my heart. May I begin to experience the reality of Your love.
- Lord, take away every negative spirit from my life. Grant me the grace to see the good in people.
- Lord, flood my heart with joy unspeakable. I receive joy like a river.
- Lord, let Koinonia remain a place of love. May Your love compel the souls of men beyond power and miracles.
- May a fresh anointing come upon you. I decree that as you take the mantles to your loved ones, they shall receive strange miracles.
- By the platform in your possession, let the dead come to life!
- May you become an ambassador of Christ.
- Your spiritual and word life will not grow cold in Jesus Name.
- Every spirit of death is cursed in Jesus Name.
- At your arrival at your residence, let there be divine supplies and testimonies!
- May this season be a season of encounter with God for any of your unsaved loved one.
- Dedicate two or three days to wait on God for your personal retreat. May God answer your prayers during your period of retreat.
- Jesus is the gateway through which we experience the supernatural power of love. He is reaching out to you tonight. Surrender your life to Him.
- Lord Jesus, I believe in You and Your work on Calvary. Tonight, I hand over my life and worries to You and I declare You Lord over my life.
- You can download ALL Koinonia Messages 2011 till date by Clicking Here
- If you are using an android device you can download Our App Glory Cloud to Download Koinonia Messages directly as well as stream Koinonia live.
- Click here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play
- We’re glad to announce that application for the School of Ministry 2019, will commence on 2nd January 2019.
- The first Koinonia service for the new year will hold on Friday, 18th January 2019.