The Pathway to Wealth [Morning/Business Session] – Day Four Koinonia Seven Days of Revival with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
This session was taken by Pastor Ejimi and Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
Snippets From Pastor Ejimi’s Section
- Lift up your voice and ask God to grant you understanding.
“Light me Lord
Light me Lord
Light me Lord, like a candle…” – Song
Job 29:1-3 (KJV)
1.Moreover Job continued his parable, and said,
2 Oh that I were as in months past, as in the days when God preserved me;
3 When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;
Job 29:4 & 6 (KJV)
4. As I was in the days of my youth, when the secret of God was upon my tabernacle;
6 When I washed my steps with butter, and the rock poured me out rivers of oil;
- Pray: Lord, let my spiritual experience capture every dimension available in Christ.
- The greatest obstacle to entering into financial abundance is a limiting mindset.
- Pray: Lord, rid me of every limiting mindset in the Name of Jesus!
- Pray: Lord, I receive grace to invest in my mind.
Ecclesiastes 10:10 (KJV)
If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.
2 Timothy 2:15 (KJV)
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
Ecclesiastes 10:15 (KJV)
The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.
- Financial freedom is the ability to afford whatever you desire, in the quantity or degree to which you desire it, as at when you desire it. It requires having control over your time, comfort and energy.
- God’s desire for every believer as regards personal finances is financial freedom.
Major obstacles to attaining wealth and abundance:
- 1. Mindset Challenge: failure of individuals to recognize the role and importance of wealth in their lives.
Dream Income Analyzer:
To analyze the financial cost of your life, split your expenditure budget into twelve, by doing this, you are taking cognizance of the cost for a comfortable life.
- The second mindset challenge with regards to wealth and abundance demonstrates itself through: Fear and agitation and Criticism and resentment of the wealthy
- 2. Method Challenge
There are three dimensions of Kingdom wealth:
- 1. The Prophetic Dimension: this has to do with your secret place and spiritual alignment.
- 2. The Transformational Dimension of Kingdom wealth: this has to do with mental transformation in relation to your area of expertise.
Parameters to Measure Value:
i. Experience- how long you’ve engaged in what you do.
ii. Expertise- how well you do what you do.
iii. Expansion – how far you’ve gone with what you do.
iv. Expression – how famous you’ve become for doing what you do.
- It is your responsibility to find successful, influential and highly paid experts in your area of expertise to follow and replicate their methods in order to gain mastery.
- To achieve your dream income, it is required that you monetize your value. Selling is a system of wealth and income generation.
- Pray: Lord, show me the value You have placed in me.
- Pray: Lord, connect me to like-minded people and mentors that will inspire me to produce extraordinary results.
Snippets From Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak’s Section
- Pray: Lord, help me apply the truths I’ve learnt.
“But Thou, O Lord, art a shield for me
You’re my glory, the lifter up of mine head…” – Song
- It is essential to know the strategy for the season God has assigned for a generation to prosper. The journey to wealth is a journey to redeem time.
- The most effective way to redeem time is to be prosperous. It is essential to know the principles that will help you gain time.
Psalm 112:1-2 (KJV)
1.Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2.His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
Psalm 112:3 (KJV)
Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
The Physical Laws of Wealth and Abundance:
1. The Law of Value (Proverbs 18:16)
Proverbs 18:16 (KJV)
A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
- Value is a measure of your usefulness to a person, territory and civilization.
- It is also the measure of your ability to provide solutions that are needed and useful.
- Your greatest value is within you, it is therefore necessary to:
I. Identify your potentials (inherent abilities).
II. Build and outsource skills
- The spiritual laws of wealth are responsible for the arrival of financial resources, while the physical laws are responsible for creating the management system for the increase.
- Another law of wealth is the law of productivity. Productivity is refining your value and turning them to useful products and services.
- With value, you receive only commendations. With productivity, you receive rewards.
- Your products immortalize your impact. It is your representation and makes your effect to the world zenith reaching.
- You’re unproductive until your products and services proves otherwise.
- Declare: I receive grace to be productive.
2. The Law of Exchange (The art of selling):
- The ability to persuade the interest and resources of people to needing your products and services.
- You brand your impact by appealing to the needs and desires of people.
“Out of the ashes of my dying today
I see the breaking of a brand new day
In which the Name of the Lord alone is glorified
I see the breaking of a brand new day…” – Song
- Lift up your voice and begin to pray in the Spirit.
- Pray: Lord, I challenge myself through this business session.
- Pray: Father, the grace to pay the price to become competent, productive and exceptional, grant unto me in the Name of Jesus!
- Pray: Father, strategically place me in the midst of the men and women responsible for my lifting.
- Pray: Lord, I will prosper even as my soul prospers.
“Komai na, naka ne (All I have is Yours)
Komai na naka ne (All I have is Yours)
Komai na naka ne (All I have is Yours)…” – Song
- Pray: Lord, open my eyes to see which of my gifts owns the future.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!