The Keys of The Kingdom (Revision Series) Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Lift up your voice and pray in the Spirit.
- Pray: Father, open my eyes tonight, in the Name of Jesus.
2 Peter 1:12 (KJV)
Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth.
- The goal of this teaching is to bring to our remembrance the factors and principles of the Kingdom, responsible for a life of impact.
Matthew 16:19 (KJV)
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
- There is only one key to the Kingdom; Christ. He is the only access point to the Kingdom of God.
Romans 10:8 (KJV)
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
Romans 10:9 (KJV)
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Romans 10:10 (KJV)
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- There is only one key to the Kingdom, but the methods of God are numerous.
- The Gospel that saves is called the Gospel of the Kingdom. The Gospel of salvation is the revelation of the Father’s love, manifested in and through the substitutionary sacrifice of Christ, to man and creation.
- Salvation is the foundation of the Christian faith.
- Salvation for the believer entails:
1. Translation from the Kingdom of darkness to light (Kingdom of God’s dear son).
2. Righteousness: You are given the nature of Christ.
3. The blessing of Abraham (The Holy Spirit).
- The blessing is the Holy Spirit; the Spirit of Promise. He is the representation of the life of God.
Eternal life is the presence of the Holy Spirit in us.
Ephesians 4:10-11 (KJV)
10. He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.)
11. And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
Ephesians 4:12 (KJV)
For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
- The five-fold offices are given the assignment to make disciples. Discipleship is the building of Saints, such that they conform to the image of Christ. It reveals that growth is a possibility in the Kingdom.
Growth is in Different Dimensions:
- 1. The foundational pillars of the Christian faith are being taught.
Here you understand the value of God’s Word, the priesthood ministry of the believer (prayer) and the act of corporate fellowship to preserve Kingdom values.
- In the foundational pillars of the Christian faith, a believer must:
i. Understand his place in Christ as a believer.
ii. Understand that he’s a partaker in the Spirit through Christ.
ii. Have access to fellowship and the wisdom of the Spirit.
- 2. The next dimension of growth is the Mysteries of the Kingdom.
The principles that connect you to the results you desire. Here, you are mentored on the ways of the Kingdom. You become exposed to the dynamics of the operations of the Kingdom.
- Lay hands on your head and command that your understanding is fruitful in the Name of Jesus.
- The keys of the Kingdom are the keys of knowledge, that gives enlightenment and authority. It is access to illumination and truth, that causes dominion.
- The Keys of the Kingdom are the keys that activate and deactivate possibilities in the earth realm.
- The major assignment of the believer is growth in the enlightenment that brings stability.
- The keys of the Kingdom are principles backed up by the integrity of God.
- The first assignment of enlightenment is to take away all forms of ignorance, darkness, and confusion.
Job 29:3 (KJV)
When his candle shined upon my head, and when by his light I walked through darkness;
Keys of The Kingdom
- 1. God is the Beginning of Everything. Anything God doesn’t start, He doesn’t back up. (Genesis 1:1)
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
“All I want
Is for You
You to be glorified
You to be lifted high
All I want
Is for You
You to be glorified
You to be lifted high…”-Song
- Everything comes from God; we are only stewards of His resources.
“Let every other name fade away
Till there’s only You
Let every other name fade away
Jesus take Your place…”-Song
- Success is not meant to be pursued. It is attracted to you by reason of who you are becoming, not what you do.
- Anything that does not come to you by growth will eventually leave you.
- Pray: Lord, I insist that I step into a realm of extraordinary fruitfulness.
“Awesome God, how great Thou art
You are God, mighty are Your miracles
We stand in awe of Your holy Name
Lord, we bow and worship You…”-Song
- Pray: Lord, let my life be a testament of signs and wonders.
- It takes total surrender to experience God. Jesus is reaching out to you tonight. Open up your heart to receive Him.
- Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, I admit that I am a sinner. I believe You died to save me from my Sin. I receive eternal life tonight and I decree that I am saved.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!