The Keys of The Kingdom Part Two (Revision Series) Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Hold the hands of someone close to you and pray in the Spirit.
- Pray: Lord, grant me an encounter tonight. Show me something I’ve never seen before.
“And we will never settle for less
We know there is more that’s found in You
And we will never settle for less
We know there is more that’s found in You…” –Song
Mark 16:17 (KJV)
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
Mark 16:18 (KJV)
They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Psalm 74:9 (KJV)
We see not our signs: there is no more any prophet: neither is there among us any that knoweth how long.
- Join us in prayers as we take authority over the spirit of infirmity, death and kidnapping
- I decree and declare victory over the spirit of death in this family, state and nation in the Name of Jesus!
- I come against every spirit of infirmity in the Name of Jesus!
- We speak by the power of the Holy Spirit, let the activities of kidnappers within and without this region stop now!
- For everyone under the siege of kidnappers, we declare their unconditional release in the Name of Jesus
- I draw a line along the spiritual borders of Zaria and I banish every activity that is not of the Christ.
- There is only one key to the Kingdom of God; Jesus Christ. But there are infinite keys in the Kingdom that make for a life of success and impact.
- The keys of the Kingdom are access points that activate and deactivate possibilities.
- After accepting the Lordship of Christ, there should be a sequence to your spiritual growth.
- A disorganized communication of kingdom truths will lead to an imbalance in your spiritual life.
Matthew 16:19 (KJV)
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.
- The first entity a Christian should be introduced to after salvation is the Holy Spirit.
Transformation is very important for every believer and it involves;
1. Renewal: Disposing old ideologies.
2. Enlightenment: Replacing old ideologies with new and proper ones.
- Ignorance is what alienates believers from their inheritance in Christ and grants Satan access into their lives. You must be passionate about growing in knowledge.
- Another key of the Kingdom is the Law of Faith.
Faith is your belief in God and the corresponding action you take based on that conviction.
- Declare: In the Name of Jesus, by the faith of God at work in me, I subdue every mountain.
- The Law of Value is also a key in the Kingdom that guarantees success. Life operates based on a reward system. Your value (contribution) determines your reward.
Proverbs 18:16 (KJV)
A man’s gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Jeremiah 6:16 (KJV)
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
- When your value is developed and served with excellence, it becomes impossible for you to be ignored.
- There is a key allocated by which the Saints can exempt themselves from certain occurrences. This key is called the Mystery of Exemption.
- The irrefutable ministry of destiny helpers is a law in the Kingdom responsible for the lifting of men.
2 Samuel 9:3 (KJV)
And the king said, Is there not yet any of the house of Saul, that I may shew the kindness of God unto him? And Ziba said unto the king, Jonathan hath yet a son, which is lame on his feet.
2 Samuel 9:4-5 King James Version (KJV)
4 And the king said unto him, Where is he? And Ziba said unto the king, Behold, he is in the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, in Lodebar
5 Then king David sent, and fetched him out of the house of Machir, the son of Ammiel, from Lodebar.
2 Samuel 9:6 King James Version (KJV)
Now when Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, was come unto David, he fell on his face, and did reverence. And David said, Mephibosheth. And he answered, Behold thy servant!
2 Samuel 9:7 (KJV)
And David said unto him, Fear not: for I will surely shew thee kindness for Jonathan thy father’s sake, and will restore thee all the land of Saul thy father; and thou shalt eat bread at my table continually.
Samuel 9:8-9 (KJV)
8 And he bowed himself, and said, What is thy servant, that thou shouldest look upon such a dead dog as I am?
9 Then the king called to Ziba, Saul’s servant, and said unto him, I have given unto thy master’s son all that pertained to Saul and to all his house.
“Water You turned into wine
Opened the eyes of the blind
There’s no one like you
None like you
Into the darkness You shine
Out of the ashes we rise
There’s No one like you
None like you…” –Song
Different categories of destiny Helpers
- 1. Divine connectors: They do not have the means to help you, but have access to people who can.
- 2. Men of access: They are gatekeepers of industries, blessed with influence.
- 3. Gifted men: They are called by God to make work effective and easy for you.
- 4. Burden bearers: These are people who believe in you and help you even at your lowest state.
“You’ve taken the pain and the sorrows away,
You’ve given me peace undeniable,
No need to cry ’cause you’re always with me,
You’re are my father my everything…” –Song
- One of the greatest keys in the Kingdom is the law of Honor.
Honor is the discerning, celebrating and rewarding of a man for their uniqueness and their usefulness.
- Men fail in life because of dishonor to God, men and principles.
- Pray: Lord, grant me access to every key of the Kingdom that I lack.
- You are presented with another opportunity to hand over your life to Christ. Make the decision today.
- Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, I love You and I believe in You. I confess that You are God and I receive Your life and the abundance of Grace.
Have you seen the Hand of God in your life in remarkable ways?
We would love to hear your testimonies.
Please send every testimony to our media department on +2348100289892 or to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!