The God of Patterns Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman
The God of Patterns Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman
- God is a God of patterns
- Lift up your voice and pray in the spirit.
“I’m under the shadow of Your wings. Your influence is all over me” –Song
“Lord, You took my pain away and gave me victory. You gave me a brand new song to sing to You that’s why I will lift up my voice and sing iye, iye, iye” – Song
1 Corinthians 3:10 -14 (KJV)
10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
13 Every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is.
14 If any man’s work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
- In God’s economy, actions are not enough. Certain steps could be termed disobedience. God is obsessed with His methodologies.
Jeremiah 6:16 (KJV)
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
- A pattern is a modus operandi; a prescribed methodology. It refers to the correct way things are done. Patterns are pathways that guarantee predictable outcomes
- Man’s creativity is not necessary when working with God. God is the ultimate determinant of the fomula that defines your relationship with Him. He allows your creativity to function when you begin to legislate across to His patterns.
- The danger of seeking God through other patterns outside of Him is that you get to find results He created but are not endorsed by Him.
- Success is proof that a pattern has been diligently adhered to. Failure is also proof that a pattern has been ignored, violated or not thoroughly followed.
Romans 10:10 (KJV)
For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
- The pathway to salvation is an open declaration of one’s belief in Christ.
- The pattern for Church growth isn’t based on Church attendance. The pathway to Church growth is that Christ is the head of the Church. When He is lifted, He draws men to Himself.
- Wealth acquired through a pattern outside of God has repercussions. Genuine wealth is created when you refuse to bow to satan and his standards.
- Faith is conviction and the action taken based on it. The spiritual pattern for building your faith is saturating yourself with God’s Word.
- Nothing grows by itself. You must engage your faith by declaring God’s Word to make it work.
- The law of honor is key in maintaining relationships. God stores His possibilities in men.
- For every outcome you desire, there is a spiritual methodology authorized by God to help you get there.
- You only succeed in God’s kingdom when you build according to patterns.
- Giving is the spiritual way to increase.
1 Corinthians 3:10 (KJV)
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
- What building according to patterns guarantees:
1. The manifest Glory of God (Exodus 40:40:16, 33-35) The glory of God is a confirmation that you follow patterns.
2. Sustainability of results (Matthew 7:24-27)
3. Peace and confidence (Isaiah 33:6)
Genesis 4:7 (KJV)
If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.
- When you violate patterns and do not produce results, sin (envy, jealousy, hatred) is inevitable.
- Anything that is not built according to patterns produces fear. Patterns empower you
- Nothing is secure enough to stake your life upon except the patterns of God.
- Hold unto God’s patterns. Depending on patterns set by men results in instability.
- Lord, keep the fire, anointing, grace, signs, and wonders upon me fresh.
- Declare: I have a responsibility to build my faith!
- Lord, open my eyes to see the patterns that are responsible for the results that I desire.
- Cry before the Lord and mention the areas in your life where you desire increase. Ask Him for help.
- Declare: I come in the Name of Jesus and challenge every strange occurrence in my life and family.
- Declare: I will rise, I will Prosper, I arise and shine.
- Lord, become speed to my life, give my feet, my finances and my spiritual life acceleration. God of Heaven, take away reproach from my life speedily.
- I prophesy that the grace for speed comes upon you tonight.
- Lay your hands upon your head and declare, “I am the desire of nations. I am Beulah and Hephzibah. The favor of Esther is upon me. No evil divination or spell will limit me”
- The patterns that you need for whatever thing you are trusting God for, may God reveal them to you.
- May your results begin to speak consistently.
To enjoy the results produced by God’s patterns, you need to submit to Him first. Tonight, make up your mind and accept Him into your life as your Lord and Savior.
Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God and You paid the price on the cross for my sins. I hand over my life to You tonight. I decree that you are Lord over my life and I declare that I am saved.
You can download ALL Koinonia Messages 2011 till date by clicking here. If you are using an android device you can download Our App Glory Cloud to Download Koinonia Messages directly as well as stream Koinonia live. Click here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play