The Glory That Excels – Koinonia Revival Day One with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Matthew 13:13 &16 (KJV) 13. Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.
- Lord, open my eyes to see and my ears to hear, tonight.
“Holy, Holy, Holy
Holy, Holy, Holy
He’s the Lord, God Almighty,
The earth is full of Your glory…” – Song
- Jeremiah 9:23 (KJV)
Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:
- The glory that excels the wisdom of men is a product of an encounter with God.
- Mark 2:19 (KJV)
And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber fast, while the bridegroom is with them? as long as they have the bridegroom with them, they cannot fast
- Mark 2:20 (KJV)
But the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken away from them, and then shall they fast in those days.
- Mark 2:21 (KJV)
No man also seweth a piece of new cloth on an old garment: else the new piece that filled it up taketh away from the old, and the rent is made worse.
- Mark 2:22 (KJV)
And no man putteth new wine into old bottles: else the new wine doth burst the bottles, and the wine is spilled, and the bottles will be marred: but new wine must be put into new bottles.
- Wineskin is symbolic of methodology. Every move and dimension of glory has a spiritual formation that must be assumed to ensure the glory is made manifest.
- Revivals are not sustained because believers violate the requirements for its manifestation.
- The wineskin is dynamic; it is expedient that believers flow with the transitions to attain a higher glory representing a new wineskin.
- Every level of glory requires a price.
“We will never settle for less
We know there’s more that’s found in You
We will never settle for less
We know there’s more that’s found in You…” – Song
- The new wineskin is formed when you are ready to subscribe to the terms of a higher glory.
- 2 Corinthians 4:17 (KJV)
For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory;
- There is a dimension of affliction that follows the flow of God’s glory
- 2 Corinthians 4:18 (KJV)
While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
- Romans 8:18 (KJV)
For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
“King of Kings, Lord of Lords
Faithful and true
Lamb of God, we worship You…” – Song
- A new wineskin requires your ability to be stretched beyond your current level. You will never get to the throne of destiny when you ignore your cross.
- 2 Corinthians 3:9-18 (KJV)
9. For if the ministration of condemnation be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness exceed in glory.
10. For even that which was made glorious had no glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
- The price for all of God is to surrender yourself completely to Him.
“Take all of me, all of me Lord, You have my everything
Take all of me, all of me Lord, You have my everything…” – Song
- Romans 12:1 (KJV)
I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
- There is a testament of death (to self) that must happen in you, to create a new wineskin that will manifest the glory of God.
“Let hope rise, darkness trembles in Your Holy Light,
Let hope rise, darkness trembles in Your Holy Light…” – Song
“Take my body, my soul, my spirit, breathe on me
Take my body, my soul, my spirit, breathe on me
Holy Ghost, Holy Ghost, Holy Ghost
Take Your place, take Your place, take Your place…” – Song
“Komai na, naka ne (all I have is Yours)
Komai na naka ne (all I have is Yours)
Komai na, naka ne (all I have is Yours)
Komai na naka ne (all I have is Yours)
Komai na naka ne…” – Song
- Acts 26:22 (KJV)
Having therefore obtained help of God, I continue unto this day, witnessing both to small and great, saying none other things than those which the prophets and Moses did say should come:
- Psalm 45:12 (KJV)
And the daughter of Tyre shall be there with a gift; even the rich among the people shall intreat thy favour.
- Be sensitive throughout this 7 Days of Revival, Signs and Wonders. We’re at the edge of the unfolding of a new move of God.
- As regards the 7 Days of Revival, Signs and Wonders, please note:
1. There will be no live service tomorrow (Sunday)
2. Fasting commences tomorrow (Sunday).
3. Pregnant women, ulcer patients and everyone with special condition are exempted from the fast.
- 4. There will be a counseling session at Rhema Chapel International Churches, Samaru, Zaria by 7:00 PM.
- Lord, do a remarkable thing in my life.
- Pray and ask the Lord for grace to lay down all for Him sacrificially; and for a new wineskin to host His power in this generation.
- Lord, return to Your resting place in my life tonight.
- Lord, the level of alignment it will take to command the wealth of Your Kingdom in this season, assist me to attain it, in the Name of Jesus!
- Lift your voice and cry to Heaven for a superior level of result.
- Your sacrifice has the ability to attract nobles.
- Lord, let Kings come with treasures to entreat my favour.
- Lord, whatever is meant for me in this season must be attracted to me!
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!
Click on Icon to Download The Glory That Excels