Territorial Dominion Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
Numbers 33:53 (KJV)
And ye shall dispossess the inhabitants of the land, and dwell therein: for I have given you the land to possess it.
Isaiah 2:2 (KJV)
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the Lord’s house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
- It is important to note that there is a territorial dimension to Kingdom advance.
- Kingdom advance is establishing the Lordship of Christ. It is the continuous advancement and expansion of God’s purposes on earth.
- Kingdom advance is in two-fold;
1. Establishing the purposes of God in the hearts of men
2. Establishing the purposes of God Across territories
- The value systems of our territory have untold influence on every individual, including believers. Kingdom Advance occurs when the mind control systems of a territory come under the influence of the Church.
Principles of Territorial Dominion
1. The first principle of territorial dominion is the priestly ministry of prayer and intercession.
Jeremiah 1:10 (KJV)
See, I have this day set thee over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out, and to pull down, and to destroy, and to throw down, to build, and to plant.
“Yes, the world
Will bow down and say You are God
Will bow down and say You are King
So let’s start right now
Why would we wait…” –Song
“King of Glory, fill this place
We just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You
King of Glory, fill this place
Just wanna be with You
Just wanna be with You…” –Song
- Every allocated territory has spiritual powers: these spirits influence culture and create negative patterns in the lives of people. They are called familiar spirits.
- The most destructive manipulation of demons is their ability to control the thinking pattern of men.
- A prayerless territory is a powerless territory. Dare to pray regardless of the circumstances, avoid excuses and master the art of prayer.
2. The second principle of territorial dominion is the power of faith. (Hebrews 11:33)
- Faith is your conviction and perception of who God is.
- Lift up your voice and pray in the Holy Ghost for a few minutes
- Pray: Lord, help my unbelief tonight.
He is standing by our side to bring His Word to pass
Our God is an awesome God…” –Song
“My faith reaches out to you
I believe Your Word for me today
My faith reaches out to you
I believe Your Word for me today…” –Song
”If He did it before, He can do it again
Same God right now, same God back then
If He did it before, He can do it again
Same God right now, same God back then…” –Song
3. Consistent results reveal that understanding, knowledge, and mastery have been attained.
- Results are governed by light (Spiritual illumination), association and graces.
- Pray: Lord, decorate my life with results.
1 Chronicles 29:12 (KJV)
Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.
- Receive the grace that will bring you into wonder-working dimensions.
- In the name of Jesus, receive the grace for wealth. I command your hands to be filled with abundance.
- We declare that our territory will come under the influence of God’s name and grace.
- There is no better time than now to give your life to Christ. Surrender your life to Him tonight.
- Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, I believe You are the Son of God and You died to set me free. Tonight, I declare You, Lord over my life.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel SBiC Connect Plus for Videos – Click Here
Click on This Link to Download Territorial Dominion