Special Ministers’ Forum – Day Six-Morning of Koinonia Seven Days of Revival with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- The Ministers Conference requires discernment and the ability to interpret things accurately.
Colossians 4:17 (KJV)
And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.
- Keys for a sustainable impact on ministry:
1. A pulpit is the least platform for doing ministry.
2. The belief that access to pulpit begins the journey for ministry is deceptive
- Ministry begins with knowing God. There must be a clear understanding of the God you have been sent to represent. Every ministry grows to reflect your perception of God.
- The safest anchor you have in ministry is your knowledge of God. True ministry begins from the secret place, not a pulpit.
- If you do not know God, you do not have a message or basis for representing Him.
- Your progress will be accelerated when you tarry in God’s Presence. Your private life must be greater than your public life to excel. Encounters produce convictions.
- As a minister, it is required that the people sent to you must be built systematically; according to a thought pattern.
- Ministrations outside of God will be disastrous. The patterns for your ministry should be made out of your experience with God.
- The edge of any effective ministry is the pattern and flawlessness of the strategy received from God.
- There is a difference between personalized dealings and doctrines. As a minister, you do not mentor people based on your personal dealings with God.
- To be an effective minister, it is necessary to create a system that prioritizes God. Learn to make room for God.
- To make a sustainable impact in your territory and generation, you must have ‘The Message’; this stems from your encounter with God.
- Your message represents why you exist as a ministry.
- Another ingredient that makes a sustainable ministry is strong leadership with clear tasks and expectations.
- Leadership helps you identify and correct the lapses in your ministry.
- As a minister, it is okay to allow people express their creativity, but never without supervision, in order for their ideas to be within the jurisdiction of the blueprint of ministry given to you by God.
- A sustainable ministry is built by an understanding of your execution strategy, guided by:
1. The ministry’s objectives and activities
2. The ministry’s ethics and culture
3. The ministry’s priorities
- As a guest minister, it is essential that you are flexible enough to comply with the practices and mode of worship of the ministry hosting you. Adaptation is proof of honour.
- A sustainable ministry is also built by the ministry’s system of intentional marketing and reach.
- The greatest tool for publicity is to transform the lives of people God sends to you.
- Do not ignore the referrals and endorsement of transformed lives. Pay attention to your media ministry.
- Brand your content displayed by the media arm, to reflect the values of your ministry.
- To be relevant globally, you have to be a man of conviction, with a high level of emotional stability. It is impossible to satisfy the desires of all men.
- As a minister, it is essential that your operations be guided by the fear of God, your conscience and posterity, not men’s perspectives.
- Persecution is inevitable regardless of how right or wrong you are. As a leader, you have to accommodate these, whilst hoping for a change in people’s perception.
- One of the requirements for a sustainable ministry is the availability of financial resources.
- As a ministry grows, the role of finances becomes more evident. Every ministry must have a strategy for generating financial resources.
- Being in full-time ministry means full-time commitment, but this does not negate the need for other streams of income.
“We raise Your banner high
We shine Your light so bright
We sing in honour of You….” – Song
Micah 4:1 (KJV)
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
Micah 4:2a (KJV)
And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob;
Micah 4:2b (KJV)
…and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.
- Pray: Lord, through me, my generation will know that Jesus is Lord.
- Genuine favour is access to men and all they have.
- Pray: Father, the mighty men that will hold my hands as I lift up your Name, send them to me, grant me favour with men.
- A genuine result is the end of all arguments.
- Pray: Father give me real results. Results of transformation, miracles, breakthrough, signs and wonders.
- Pray: Lord, multiply the dimension of results upon my life, beyond contention.
John 1:6-7 (KJV)
6. There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
7. The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.
- Ministry is anything that translates into souls saved, lives transformed and Jesus glorified.
- Pray: Father, use all I have for Your glory.
Ezra 6:14a (KJV)
And the elders of the Jews builded, and they prospered through the prophesying of Haggai the prophet and Zechariah the son of Iddo.
Ezra 6:14b (KJV)
And they builded, and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the commandment of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.
- I declare over every ministry, by the power of prophecy, be shifted to the next level of exploit in the Name of Jesus!
- I declare in the Name of Jesus, the two leaved gates closed over your ministry, may they be opened now!
- I call the lifters of men into your life and ministry by prophecy in the Name of Jesus.
- I declare fresh illumination from the throne, receive it now, in the Name of Jesus!
- I pray for your prayer life, fresh fire comes upon your altar in the Name of Jesus!
- Whatever is stunting the growth of every ministry, I decree and declare may the gates of your ministry be opened by the power of the Holy Spirit!
- May God send men of influence and people who will be there for you and your ministry in glory and in shame in the Name of Jesus.
- Let every misrepresentation of your life and ministry be straightened out now in the Name of Jesus!
- I cry to the Father, let the grace and mantle of honour be upon you in the Name of Jesus!
- In the Name of Jesus, I pray for every church, ministry, and individual, let there be financial miracles over your life and destiny!
- I pray that a spiritual garrison is created to protect your ministry and may God surprise you in a miraculous way in the Name of Jesus!
- The level of encounters that will sustain and strengthen your conviction, may God grant it to you in the Name of Jesus!
- Thank you for partaking in today’s session. We decree and declare that by reason of this Ministers’ conference, your life and ministry will experience a miraculous shift in the Name of Jesus!
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!