Priesthood Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman
Priesthood Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman
- In Scriptures, believers are attributed to various names such as salt, light, ambassadors, etc.
- Noteworthy amongst these names, the Bible refers to us as Kings (according to our similitude of the image of God) and Priests (according to the functionality of man).
John 16:13 (KJV)
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
1 Peter 2:9 (KJV)
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;
- There is a ministry of Priesthood.
As believers, an inability to comprehend our priesthood dimension will leave us at a disadvantage.
Revelation 1:4 (KJV)
John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Revelation 1:5 (KJV)
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Revelation 1:6 (KJV)
And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
Spiritual Realities are in Twofold:
1. Realities from the standpoint of God; in God’s realm, time is inconsequential.
2. Realities in the realm of men; in this realm, realities are time-dependent.
- Realities that are already activated and finished at God’s realm must find a system and is dependent on time, before finding expression in the realm of men.
1 Peter 2:5 (KJV)
Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
- The primary medium for believers to exercise priesthood is the ministry of prayer.
Luke 18:1 (KJV)
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
1 Thessalonians 5:17 (KJV)
Pray without ceasing.
James 5:13 (KJV)
Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms.
- A non-praying believer will be unable to walk in the fullness of the counsel of God.
Why Believers Must Pray:
1. Man has a will; the participation of a man is required for God to get involved in his affairs.
2. Prayer is the highest expression of humility; an acceptance that you are incapacitated in yourself.
3. Prayer is a system of transporting spiritual realities to the earth realm.
4. Prayer wards off the operations and devices of devil.
1 Thessalonians 2:18 (KJV)
Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us.
Genesis 8:22 (KJV)
While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
- For every level of result, there is a requisite anointing required for it’s manifestation.
- The result you produce is a result of the level of anointing and grace you carry.
- Priesthood is the mystery of dominion by which believers reign and program spiritual atmospheres and possibilities over their lives.
- There are no limits to the possibilities accessible through priesthood.
- Lift up your voice and began to exercise your priesthood in prayer. Declare possibilities over your life.
- Pray: I banish everything in and around my life that is not consistent with the character of God and the speaking of prophecy.
- Lord, place upon me the grace, anointing, and unction required for the next level of my life.
- In the Name of Jesus, may a mighty anointing shift you to your next dimension!
- The Spirit of prayer and supplication that will grant you grace to travail, let it rest upon you, in the Name of Jesus!
- I shift you in the Spirit to new dimensions of grace and power, in the Name of Jesus!
- By the Spirit of God, experience expansion this year!
- In the Name of Jesus, increase in knowledge, prosperity, influence, and wisdom!
- Engaging priesthood begins with a heart of genuine surrender to God.
Tonight, Christ is reaching out to you. Accept Him into your life through the salvation prayer.
- Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, I love You and I believe in You.
Tonight I dedicate my life to You and I declare that I am a child of God.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!