October 2019 Miracle Service Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
Hebrews 12:22 (KJV)
But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,
Revelation 22:2 (KJV)
In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
- As believers, God desires that we produce results in our lives. We are called to be partakers of the victory in Christ Jesus.
Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
- Every challenge or victory in life has a mindset support system; living in victory requires thinking victorious thoughts.
- Total victory occurs when the tripartite nature of man experiences victory; victorious living begins from the realm of the spirit.
Philippians 4:8a (KJV)
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report…
Philippians 4:8b (KJV)
…If there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
- The flesh can be seen a system of thinking that is not consistent with the character of Christ.
- Irrespective of your circumstance, it is required that you guard your joy; it’s responsible for providing strength.
Philemon 1:6 (KJV)
That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.
- As a believer, your victory is not dependent on Christ alone; it also requires your partnership in faith.
Philippians 2:5 (KJV)
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Luke 1:1-2 (KJV)
1. Forasmuch as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us,
2. Even as they delivered them unto us, which from the beginning were eyewitnesses, and ministers of the word;
Luke 1:3-4 (KJV)
3. It seemed good to me also, having had perfect understanding of all things from the very first, to write unto thee in order, most excellent Theophilus,
4. That thou mightest know the certainty of those things, wherein thou hast been instructed.
Ephesians 3:20 (KJV)
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,
When you come into an atmosphere of God’s Presence, there are certain things you should be conscious of:
1. Every prophetic word related to your issues of concern.
2. The covenant (a system that commits God and causes Him to make certain things happen)
3.The graces available within that territory
2 Corinthians 9:8 (KJV)
And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
- Pray: Lord, I’m open for an encounter, visit me tonight, for the sake of my family, children, and territory.
- Lift up your voice in prayer and mention everything that must leave your life, tonight.
- Lift your voice and call forth the results you desire, by faith. Lift up every area of your life before the Lord, tonight.
“Let Your Power flow in this place
Let Your healing come in this place
I call for signs and wonders, in this place
Let Your Presence show, in this place…” –Song
“Anointing fall on me
Your Mercy will I see
Just like the days when Power parted the sea
Your Power remains the same (Yes You never change)
Fi Agbara re o (Reveal Your Power)
Onye oma (Good God)…” –Song
- I command restoration and call it forth by the Spirit of God.
I speak to you, may the grace for recovery come upon you now!
- I decree and declare, any individual who is under the yoke of delay, that yoke is broken now, be free in the Name of Jesus!
- I declare that a dimension of speed comes upon you, now!
“You are the covenant keeping God
You are the covenant keeping God
Yahweh the covenant keeping God
Yahweh the covenant keeping God…” –Song
- Every spirit that is not of Christ that influences your destiny, leaves tonight. At the mention of the Name of Jesus, be free!
- Every closed destiny, be opened, now!
“You are awesome in this place
You are mighty in our midst
You do wonders in my life
Hallelujah, Hallelujah…” –Song
“Blow, blow, blow like a mighty wind
Spirit of victory
Cover us with Your wings…” –Song
- A grace for finances is coming upon people, right now! I declare, may that grace rest upon you in the Name of Jesus!
“Na daukaka Sunan Ka (I lift up Your Name)
Ubangiji Ka isa yabo (Lord, You’re worthy to be praised)
Na girmama Sunan Ka Ubangiji (I exalt Your Name Lord, You’re worthy to be praised)… ” –Song
- Every spirit assigned to oppress you, I declare by the Spirit of God, be free, now!
- I command shame and reproach to leave you, now, in the Name of Jesus!
“Wind of the Spirit blow
Wind of the Spirit blow
Wind of the Spirit blow
Wind of the Spirit blow…” –Song
“You will not suffer my foot to be moved
I carry Your presence everywhere!
Who am I?
Your mind is so full of me
Mortal man, awesome God” –Song
“I will never be the same
I’ve touched Your grace
My life is changed…” –Song
“Great are You, Lord
Greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father, You reign…” –Song
- In the name of Jesus, I declare, every door that has been closed over your destiny, I force that door to open!
- Everyone trusting God for a meaningful job, receive a job that will not make you compromise your faith in Jesus’ Name!
- Receive fresh fire upon your spiritual life, access to revelation and light in the name of Jesus!
- I call forth destiny helpers into your life, now, in the Name of Jesus!
- In the Name of Jesus, I compel remembrance for every good thing you’ve done.
- Every form of barrenness leaves you tonight, in the Name of Jesus!
- Any family appointed unto death and hardship,I cancel the pronouncement and decree, be free, in the name of Jesus!
- I pray for access to the heart of Kings! Access to the resources of Kings, receive it now, in the Name of Jesus!
- I speak to you by the God of Heaven, any man that fights you goes down instantly!
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel Glory Cloud TV for Videos – Click Here