My Cup Runneth Over with Apostle Joshua Selman
My Cup Runneth Over with Apostle Joshua Selman
- Worship is a deep sign of humility. We worship God with an understanding that He can do without us but we can’t do without Him.
- The higher you rise in life, the more you realize that it’s a privilege to be part of God’s agenda.
- The reason for an inconsistent increase in the lives of many is because they get to a point that they do not acknowledge God as the doer of all that happens in their lives.
- The first way the church can experience dominion and advance God’s Kingdom is by Influence.
Influence is the ability to cause men to buy into your values, ideologies and perspectives without using force or cruelty. Influence thrives on inspiration.
- The second way the church can experience dominion and advance God’s system is by
Spiritual Empowerment. There cannot be true dominion until an individual is empowered.
- The third way the church can experience dominion and advance God’s system is through Wealth.
- It is impossible to walk in dominion unassisted. You need to be helped on your journey to success.
Psalms (KJV) 23:1 – 6
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
- When an individual’s time is consumed by the pursuit of mundane things and he/she lacks enough time for spiritual growth, it results in spiritual and physical death.
- Increase in God’s Kingdom is a product of value.
Your value defines your degree of usefulness; the degree to which you’re needed within a civilization or sociological context.
- You know you’re valuable to the extent you are sought after. The demand on your value determines the magnitude of your reward.
- When you become valuable, you command dominion in a manner that brings glory to God and men.
- You’re not valuable enough when people create factors to downgrade and discredit you. Part of the ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life is to upgrade you to become valuable.
- Your value must be translated to a form that is served with excellence which can satisfy demands at any level.
- Until your value rises to a point where it can served with excellence, you will not be rewarded. It takes more than a good profession and skill to prosper, you must be anointed.
- The Presence of God does not just make you Heaven bound, it makes you valuable. It takes the anointing of God upon your skills and profession to announce you.
- Your skill possesses answers to the needs of many people. Rejection is a sign that the anointing of God has not been activated in your life.
- There is an anointing likened to an aura that attracts people to seek solution from you, pray that it falls upon you.
- A genuine encounter with the Power of God can change your life forever.
- Lord, place an anointing upon my profession and skills that will answer to the needs of others.
- Lord, let an anointing come upon the value I possess.
- Mention every area you need God’s help and receive Grace to overcome.
- Lord, by the anointing upon my life, take away poverty and hardship in The Name of Jesus.
- Lord, let the fragrance of your glory spread upon my life that I may become a walking miracle.
- Lord, I will be responsible for breaking hardship in my lineage, I receive the grace tonight.
- Lord, anoint me for unusual and notable miracles in the Name of Jesus.
- Lord, allocate a space for me beyond competition and stabilize me there by Your power in the Name of Jesus.
- Lord, the one thing that will announce me by Your grace, reveal it to me tonight.
- Lord, release the encounter and the idea that will uplift me and open doors for me In Jesus’ Name.
- For any Minister of the gospel, enter into a new dimension of the Spirit tonight.
- Receive supernatural encounters with the Angelic in the Name of Jesus!
- May God anoint you and may the anointing speak for you in the Name of Jesus!
- May the anointing of God open doors of abundance to you in the Name of Jesus!
To experience dominion and abundance in God’s Kingdom, you must believe in Jesus Christ. Lord Jesus, I hand over my life to You, I receive the abundance of grace and righteousness and I declare that Jesus is the Lord of my life.
We will observe a day’s fasting and prayer on Thursday, 8th November 2018. We shall be praying against any kind of riotous activity in Zaria and Nigeria as a whole.
You can download ALL Koinonia Messages 2011 till date by clicking here