Koinonia Abuja Service with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak | 7th March 2021
- Scripture is the basis for the maturing of the saints.
Doctrinal truth on which spiritual maturity is built upon includes:
- Growth refers to increase of all kinds; in size, capacity, convictions, capacity, and resources.
- Spiritual Growth is not determined by how long you have been in the Christian faith or by church attendance and observance of spiritual activities.
- If you refuse to grow spiritually, you become unskillful. You cannot help yourself and you cannot help others.
Tragedies that befall believers who don’t contend for growth:
- God desires that we grow biologically, financially, and intellectually.
Indices for Spiritual Growth:
1. Your degree of conformity to the image and character of Christ in experience. – Colossians 3:1-15
2. The depth of comprehension of the principles and mysteries that guides the Kingdom. – Matthew 25:14
3. The outworkings of the power of God in and through your life. – 2 Timothy 2:20
4. Your love life. – 1 John 4:7-8
- You weigh close to nothing in the spirit without LOVE.
- Pray: Lord, give me the grace to grow intentionally in Jesus’ name.
- Pray: Father, grant me the grace to reveal Christ exalted in my life in Jesus’ name.
- Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, I love you. I have heard your word tonight and I believe that you are the Son of God. Tonight, I hand over my life to you in exchange for yours. Be my Lord and my King forever. I receive the abundance of faith and the gift of righteousness.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!