Hosting The Power of God-Day Five of Koinonia’s Seven Days of Revival with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Lift up your voice and ask God to visit you.
“You are a covenant keeping God
Yahweh, a covenant keeping God…” – Song
v”You are brooding over every darkness
You are causing light to shine from darkness…” – Song
“We’ve come to draw, draw, draw
Draw from You again, again, again….” – Song
“You reign, You reign,
Elohim You reign
Iye na na na na
Iye, Iye, Iye…” – Song
- God is birthing possibilities and depositing abilities in people. Be sensitive and align your heart.
“Oh speak from Your heavens and I’ll hear from the earth
Oh speak from Your heavens and I’ll hear from the earth
As my altar is calling you, Oh God
My altar is calling You, oh God…” – Song
“Be magnified, O Lord
You are highly exalted
And there is nothing You can’t do
O Lord, my eyes are on You…” – Song
“Komai na Naka ne (All I have is Yours)
Komai na Naka ne (All I have is Yours)
Komai na Naka ne (All I have is Yours)
Komai na Naka ne (All I have is Yours)…” – Song
- In modern time, spiritual power has been replaced with philosophies creating an imbalance in the Body of Christ.
- Pray: Lord, restore ancient spiritual patterns that allow the Holy Spirit to find full expression.
- Nothing can replace the place of genuine spiritual empowerment.
- Pray: Lord, put a genuine anointing upon my life tonight.
Psalm 92:10 (KJV)
But my horn shalt thou exalt like the horn of an unicorn: I shall be anointed with fresh oil.
2 Timothy 1:9 (KJV)
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
- Every believer in Christ is called to represent the purposes of God.
2 Peter 1:10 (KJV)
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:
- It takes more than a good intention to birth the purposes of God.
- You have to possess true spiritual anointing to be a blessing.
- Inability to host the Presence of God endangers a generation.
Proverbs 23:26 (KJV)
My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
- One of the prices for hosting the power of God is a total surrender of one’s heart to God. Your heart connotes everything that represents your value and sponsors your confidence.
- The greatest hindrance to receiving and hosting the power of God is self.
- Regardless of your appearance, you must die to self to genuinely host the presence of God.
“Let the fire from Your altar touch my body
Let the fire from Your altar touch my body
Let the fire from Your altar touch my body…” – Song
- God is not sympathetic when it has to do with the making of men. You must totally lay down your life before God to host His power.
Luke 22:42 (KJV)
Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.
- Pray: Lord, self is alive in me. I ask for spiritual circumcision tonight.
“Take all of me
All of me
Lord, You have my everything…” – Song
- Pray: Lord, I am only a steward. I hand over all I’ve got to You.
“Take over, Jehovah
I have come to the end of myself
Take over, Jehovah
I have come to the end of myself…” – Song
- Pray: Lord, I dethrone anything that is trying to take Your place in my life.
- In the next few minutes, totally surrender your all to God. Pour out your frustrations, worries and challenges before Him tonight.
- I decree that as a result of tonight’s surrender, you are being opened to a higher dimension of grace and spiritual power.
- I decree that every dimension that has been lost, let there be a restoration.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!