Growth Systems Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
The pursuit and knowledge of God are infinite, but the truth that makes for greatness in God’s Kingdom are finite. There are principles that must be engaged for growth to occur.
- Lift up your voice and begin to pray in the Spirit.
- Pray: Lord, give me a visitation by Your Word tonight, in the name of Jesus.
“Aya ya ya ya ya ya
Aya ya ya ya ya ya
Ebenezer, my help has come…” – Song
- Pray: Lord, I receive help from You tonight.
- Lift your voice and pray for an understanding of God’s Word tonight.
Systems of Growth in God’s Kingdom
- The first system of growth in God’s Kingdom is:
1. The excellency of your spiritual foundation (Luke 6:47-49)
Luke 6:47 (KJV)
Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
Luke 6:48 (KJV)
He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.
Luke 6:49 (KJV)
But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.
1 Kings 6:37 (KJV)
In the fourth year was the foundation of the house of the Lord laid, in the month Zif:
1 Kings 6:7 (KJV)
And the house, when it was in building, was built of stone made ready before it was brought thither: so that there was neither hammer nor axe nor any tool of iron heard in the house, while it was in building.
1 Kings 6:9-10 (KJV)
9. So he built the house, and finished it; and covered the house with beams and boards of cedar.
10. And then he built chambers against all the house, five cubits high: and they rested on the house with timber of cedar.
- The beauty of a Christian life is the quality of the spiritual foundation one possesses. Christ must be the pillar and foundation of every believer.
1 Corinthians 3:10 (KJV)
According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.
1 Corinthians 3:11 (KJV)
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
- It is destructive to mentor new believers on a faulty foundation. It matters how the spiritual foundation of any believer is laid; it will serve as a support during trying times.
- If the strength of your faith is hinged on mundane things, your walk with God will not stand the test of time.
“You have captured my heart
Consumed my heart with Your love
You have captured my heart
Consumed my heart with Your love…” – Song
- Pray Lord, may I never leave You for anything in this world. Let nothing bring me to a point where I have to probe Your integrity.
“Lord, You seem so far away
A million miles or more, it feels today
And though I haven’t lost my faith
I must confess right now
That it’s hard for me to pray…” – Song
“But I don’t know what to say
And I don’t know where to start
But as You give the grace
With all that’s in my heart…” – Song
“I will sing, yes, I will praise, even in my darkest hour
Through the sorrow and the pain
I will sing, I will praise, lift my hands to honor You
Because Your Word is true, I will sing…” – Song
- The stability of your foundation is tested when things don’t work out according to your plans.
2 Timothy 2:19 (KJV)
Nevertheless the foundation of God standeth sure, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his. And, let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity.
- The second system of sustainable growth in God’s Kingdom is:
2. An understanding of the world and social system (John 17:15 -21; 1 John 5:4-5)
John 17:15-17 (KJV)
15. I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
17. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
John 17: 18 -19 (KJV)
18. As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
19. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
John 17: 20 – 21 (KJV)
20. Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
21. That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.
1 John 5:4-5 (KJV)
4. For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
5. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?
1 Corinthians 3:18 (KJV)
Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
1 John 3:1 (KJV)
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
James 4:4 (KJV)
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.
1 Timothy 6:7-8 (KJV)
7. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8. And having food and raiment let us be therewith content.
- Do not be so attached to your earthly possession that you cannot let it go for God and His Kingdom.
- A sound knowledge of the scripture creates in you an awareness that you came into the world empty-handed and will leave whatsoever you possess after death.
John 16:33 (KJV)
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Matthew 10:16 (KJV)
Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
- The third system of sustainable growth in God’s Kingdom is:
3. An understanding of value (Galatians 5:22, Colossians 3:12-14)
As a believer, you excel based on your value.
Your value is categorized into your virtue and skill.
Galatians 5:22 (KJV)
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
Colossians 3:12 (KJV)
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
Colossians 3:13-14 (KJV)
13. Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
14. And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
1 Kings 7:13 (KJV)
And king Solomon sent and fetched Hiram out of Tyre.
1 Kings 7:14 (KJV)
He was a widow’s son of the tribe of Naphtali, and his father was a man of Tyre, a worker in brass: and he was filled with wisdom, and understanding, and cunning to work all works in brass. And he came to king Solomon, and wrought all his work.
- Competence and a good character promote you. Competence goes beyond your desire, you must outsource information that gives you an edge in your field.
- Refuse to be mediocre, find out what it takes to excel and pay the price for success regardless of the pain.
- Value brings an aura of beauty upon your life.
Pray: Lord, make me skillful and valuable.
- Always check your results against what is obtainable as against what is available.
- The fourth system of sustainable growth in God’s Kingdom is:
4. An understanding of men (as an entity and species) (Luke 16:1-8)
- It is essential to understand men; your wealth, lifting and increase is dependent on men.
Dimensions of understanding men:
- I. Learn the expected behaviour of every environment.
You must understand the diplomacy of managing greatness. Adaptation is the proof of honour.
- II. Gain mastery over words (Proverbs 16:24)
Words are important, they convey thoughts and creates perception.
Proverbs 16:24 (KJV)
Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
Proverbs 18:20 (KJV)
A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.
- Words are an important ingredient for greatness.
Proverbs 25:18 (KJV)
A man that beareth false witness against his neighbour is a maul, and a sword, and a sharp arrow.
- III. The power of endorsements:
Endorsements from great men and credible voices are powerful, it grants you access to opportunities.
“Mai Girma (Great One)
Mai Girma (Great One)
Mai Girma (Great One)
Babu wani kamar da Kai (There’s none like You…)” – Song
- Return with astonishing testimonies by the next Koinonia service in the Name of Jesus!
- Receive the grace to walk in the truths you have received tonight in the Name of Jesus!
- I declare that you are favoured. Your life will be a stream of testimonies in the Name of Jesus!
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!
Download The Complete Compilation of The Audio Files From Day 1 Here
Click Here to Download The Audio File – Growth Systems Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak