First Koinonia Message For 2020 || Dominion with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Pray: Lord, give me an encounter by Your Spirit, tonight.
Ah ah ah ah, Elohim
Ah ah ah ah, Elohim…” – Song
“For Thou Oh Lord are a shield for me
My Glory and the lifter up of my head
For Thou Oh Lord are a shield for me
My Glory and the lifter up of my head…” –Song
Psalm 8:4-5 (KJV)
4.What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
5. For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Psalm 8:6 (KJV)
Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
- God’s dealing with man functions on the basis of times and seasons. For every season, there is a working of God.
The character of His operation is that for every season, there are graces and dimensions that follow His Word.
- The program of God is based on covenants. There are global moves of God and there are territorial moves of God.
- Dominion means sovereign control, influence, and government; a system of legislating and enforcing the will of a person.
- Believers are called into Dominion. However, there are seasons the Spirit of God seeks to enforce the Kingdom across the hearts of men. Dominion is the only way the purposes of Christ will be enthroned across the earth.
Four Keys to Establish the Dominion of the Saints in this Season:
1. Restoration of the Ordinance of Priesthood; sustaining the spiritual capacity to invoke change.
2. The Mystery of Light; Dimensions of spiritual illumination and understanding.
3. The Power of Results: The grace to be productive (Exodus 31:1)
4. The Ministry of the Holy Spirit (Micah 3:8
Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV)
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 29:1-11 (KJV)
11. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
John 1:5 (KJV)
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
1.And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying,
2. See, I have called by name Bezaleel the son of Uri, the son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah:
Exodus 31:3 (KJV)
And I have filled him with the spirit of God, in wisdom, and in understanding, and in knowledge, and in all manner of workmanship,
- There are requisite truths responsible for every result in God’s Kingdom.
Keys to Intimacy with the Holy Spirit
1. Intimacy with the Holy Spirit is atmosphere dependent.
Your first assignment towards relating with the Holy Spirit is creating a conducive environment.
2. Continual Brokenness and contriteness
3. Obedience to God’s voice and Instructions.
Recommended Books relevant to the Move of God in this season:
1. The Final Quest by Rick Joyner
2. The Call by Rick Joyner
3. Rediscovering the Kingdom by Dr. Myles Munroe
4. Divine Revelation of the Spirit Realm by Mary K. Baxter
Get These eBooks via this link – www.sbicconnect.fun/ebooks – Click HERE
- Document the various areas of your life you seek to see the power of God manifest.
Nehemiah 2:20 (KJV)
Then answered I them, and said unto them, The God of heaven, he will prosper us; therefore we his servants will arise and build: but ye have no portion, nor right, nor memorial, in Jerusalem.
- Lift up your voice and pray life into the areas of your life you documented for the manifestation of God’s Power.
- Pray: I receive a fresh baptism of the Spirit of prayer.
- Pray: Lord, open my eyes to the mysteries of the Kingdom and Dominion.
- Pray: Lord, open up my mind to creativity and excellence at a global scale.
- Pray: Holy Spirit, I intentionally invite You into my life.
- Pray: Lord, grant me influence for the sake of Your glory.
- Pray: Lord, grant me supernatural favour.
Job 38:34-35 (KJV)
34. Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?
35. Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?
- Pray: Lord, release upon me the grace to call forth possibilities into my life.
“Komai na na Ka ne (All I have is Yours)
Yeshua Almashiya (Yeshua Hamashiach)
Komai na na Ka ne (All I have is Yours…” –Song
- Pray: Lord, I surrender my achievements to You in advance. Let my life be for Your Glory.
Galatians 1:24 (KJV)
And they glorified God in me.
- Lift up your voice and pray for the peace of your territory. Declare a fortification over the nation.
“Ask and I’ll give the nations to you
Oh Lord, that’s the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands will see
Your light, as it rises on us…” –Song
- For every family represented, may this be your year of testimonies!
- I declare fresh fire and anointing upon your life, in the Name of Jesus!
- I declare that the God of peace will give you peace always and by all means, in the Name of Jesus!
- I declare this year a Year of Dominion, in the Name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit!
Please note that our first Miracle Service for the year holds next Friday (31st January 2020) by 5:30 PM.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!