February 2020 Miracle Service Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman
- Pray: Lord, visit me tonight.
“Bless the Lord oh my soul, oh oh oh my soul, worship His Holy Name…
Sing like never before, oh my soul, worship His Hoy Name… ” –Song
2 Corinthians 13:14 KJV
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.
- The assignment of the Holy Spirit is to reveal Christ to the Saints.
- The Holy Spirit is responsible for making the Word of God come alive.
- The Holy Spirit is responsible for the extraordinary dimensions in the life of the believer. It takes the Holy Spirit to turn ordinary men into wonders.
- The Holy Spirit is not exclusive to preachers.
He is an extension of the ministry of Christ sent to all men. His first assignment is to activate your spiritual senses that translate you from a natural person into a spiritual being.
- The Holy Ghost is the advantage of the Believer.
“Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior… ” – Song
Acts 8:5 KJV
Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.
- The Holy Spirit is the advantage in the life of the believer.
It is futile attempting to gain fulfillment and satisfaction outside of Him.
- The assignment of the Holy Spirit is to reveal and exalt Christ.
Mark 1:22 KJV
And they were astonished at his doctrine: for he taught them as one that had authority, and not as the scribes.
Mark 1:23-24 KJV
And there was in their synagogue a man with an unclean spirit; and he cried out, Saying, Let us alone; what have we to do with thee, thou Jesus of Nazareth? art thou come to destroy us? I know thee who thou art, the Holy One of God.
Mark 1:25-26 KJV
And Jesus rebuked him, saying, Hold thy peace, and come out of him. And when the unclean spirit had torn him, and cried with a loud voice, he came out of him.
Mark 1:27 KJV
And they were all amazed, insomuch that they questioned among themselves, saying, What thing is this? what new doctrine is this? for with authority commandeth he even the unclean spirits, and they do obey him.
Mark 1:28-29 KJV
And immediately his fame spread abroad throughout all the region round about Galilee. And forthwith, when they were come out of the synagogue, they entered into the house of Simon and Andrew, with James and John.
But Simon’s wife’s mother lay sick of a fever, and anon they tell him of her. And he came and took her by the hand, and lifted her up; and immediately the fever left her, and she ministered unto them.
Mark 1:30-31 KJV
And at even, when the sun did set, they brought unto him all that were diseased, and them that were possessed with devils. And all the city was gathered together at the door.
Mark 1:32-33 KJV
And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because they knew him.
Mark 1:34 KJV
And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed. And Simon and they that were with him followed after him. And when they had found him, they said unto him, All men seek for thee.
Mark 1:35-37 KJV
- The Holy Spirit’s mandate is to ensure that Christ is revealed and glorified. His system of achieving this is to empower the saints to be revealed and exalted. For it is in the revelation of the saints that the Christ is glorified.
- Your Ministry and/or assignment must be centered on glorifying Christ.
Everything else (Miracles, Prosperity, Eloquent speech), comes as a tool to provide and make for efficiency.
“Fill my life till all they see is You Lord, Glorify Your Name… ” – Song
“Be lifted high
Be lifted high
For Your Glory, be lifted high… ” –Song
“All I want is for You, For You to be Glorified, for You to be lifted high… ” – Song
“To see You high and lifted up
Shinin’ in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy… ” – Song
- The Holy Spirit takes advantage of the Word of God as like a conduit; to transport the realities of the Kingdom to the saints.
Everything that makes for your glorification, to the end that Christ be glorified, the Holy Spirit is committed to bringing to pass.
- You know you are glorifying the Christ when the more people see you, the more they see Him.
- When a passion for the revelation and glorification of Christ becomes your posture.
God invests His attention upon you so that no limitation can hinder you.
Your acquisitions are useless until there is a provision in it for Christ to be glorified.
“Let the weight of Your Glory fall,
Let it cover all the earth… ” –Song
- Pray: Lord, I have committed my life to revealing your Glory, therefore, every planting that is not of the Christ must be removed from me.
“Who is like Him
The Lion and the Lamb
Seated on the throne
Mountains bow down
Every ocean roars
To the Lord of hosts… ” –Song
- I command the spirit of delay to be broken now!
- I decree and declare that any orchestration that represents delay leaves you now!
- I release the grace for speed upon you now in the Name of Jesus!
- I declare speed to every request here in the Name of Jesus!
- I declare a restoration of lost time and opportunities in the Name of Jesus!
- The favor that is required in this season for the Glory of the saints, let it rest upon you now!
- Receive the grace for access to the hearts of kings.
- The wisdom that comes from above made for the Glory of the Saints, may it be made manifest in your life now!
- May the grace that distinguishes rest upon you now!
- Enjoy the ministry of destiny helpers in the Name of Jesus!
- Let every dead vision receive life now!
- The gate that must be open for your life and destiny to find expression, let it be open now!
- I decree and declare that whoever fights you, goes down instantly.
- Everyone due for a promotion, I shift you spiritually.
- Everyone trusting God for a job, between now and the next 3 months, come back with your testimony.
- In the Name of Jesus, everything that has died in your hands comes back to life now!
- Everything that does not represent the workings of God in your life, fades away now!
- We stand in agreement as the church of the Lord Jesus Christ, we speak over the spiritual borders of Nigeria and we banish the workings of evil from our territory in the Name of Jesus!
- We speak to all the nations of the earth and we banish every spirit responsible for deadly viruses in the Name of Jesus!
- Return back to your destination as a sign and a wonder in the name of Jesus!
Possibilities in God’s Kingdom are Dependent on:
1. Your understanding of the ways of God as regards that issue.
2. The grace (empowerment) to enable you walk in that possibility.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!