ENI School of Ministry Practicum at Koinonia – The Lampstands
- The School of Ministry is set up as a platform to raise Kingdom Ambassadors.
- It was established by Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak, the President of Eternity Network International. The school is a subdivision of the School arm of the ministry (ENI).
- It offers 5 courses which are Pneumatology, Leadership, Ministry, Personal development and Finance.
Opening Prayer – Rachel Williams
Jude 20 (KJV)
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,
- Lift up your voice and appreciate the Lord for His goodness and marvelous deeds.
- When you pray in the Holy Ghost, you build your faith, thereby expanding your capacity to receive from God. Join us as we build up ourselves in our most Holy faith tonight, by praying in the Holy Ghost.
- Pray: Lord show me mercy tonight.
- Pray: Lord, as Your Word comes forth tonight, let my eyes be open.
Worship Session – SOM Practicum Worship Team
“The Lord is my Light…
And my salvation….”
“Tu waraya mama (We give God praise)…”
“Kabiyesi o (Our King)…
Ese o (Thank You)…”
“Mo rire, mo rire, mo rire gba o (I am blessed)
O semi l’oore (He has blessed me)
Mo rire gba o
Mo rire, mo rire, mo r’aanu gba o…”
“Oluwa e to bi, e to bi o, e to bi (God you are great, you are great)
Ko se ni ta le fi sakawe re o, E tobi (None can compare with you, you are great)
E to bi, oluwa.(You are great, God)…”
“Allah mun gode Hallelujah, domin kaunar Ka zuwa garen mu Hallelujah (God, we say Thank You, for Your Love)…”
“My God is a good God, yes He is…”
“Hossana… in the highest… let our King be lifted high, Hossanaaa…”
“You are God from beginning to the end, there’s no place for argument, You are God all by Yourself…”
Psalm 119:130 (KJV)
The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.
First Charge – Oluwatobi Ampitan
- Lift up your voice and begin to pray in the Holy Ghost.
- Pray: Lord, let me have an encounter with Your Word tonight.
- The currency for accessing dimensions in God’s Kingdom is hunger. God can only open you up to dimensions to the degree to which you Hunger.
Pray: Lord, increase my hunger tonight, I want to receive from You.
- A Lamp-stand is a system of advantage upon the earth.
- A Lamp is a system designed by God to host light.
- A Lamp is a system designed by God to host light.
- Light is a system of illumination. As Christians, we are called to reflect the light of Christ. The World is at the mercy of our light.
- The Holy Spirit is the only agency authorized to light the candles of men.
- Pray: Lord, light me up tonight.
Second Charge – Oyinkansola Odidi
“You are brooding
Over every darkness
You are causing
Light to shine from darkness…” –Song
As a lamp, there are prices you must pay to sustain and host the light of God.
1. The price of conquering self.
As believers, we must be ready to go through a process of pruning where we let go of self and cling to the will of God.
2. The price of finding your place.
You are called to be light to the world but there is a geographical location assigned to you. To be relevant, you must be in your place of assignment.
3. The price of staying with God
To have an evidence (light) to show to the world, you must stay with God first, to receive this light.
John 5:30 (KJV)
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
Third Charge – Israel Wealth
- Your light is only useful to the degree to which you give illumination.
Darkness signifies confusion and ignorance. Until your light provides illumination to the confusion and ignorance in the world you are not light.
Micah 4:1 (KJV)
But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it.
- Lights are in measures. To be relevant in your generation, you must contend for a greater light.
Possessing a greater light brings you out of the valley (a place of competition) and sets you on the hill (a place where your light cannot be disputed).
Genesis 1:16 (KJV)
And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
- Lights differ in intensity.
The greater your light, the higher your impact, and influence. Do not contend for influence, contend for greater light.
- Pray: God, cause me to rise. Grant me a greater measure of light.
Final Charge – Samuel Gabriel
“Ina so, in zanmakamar Ka (I want to be like You)…” –Song
- Pray: Lord, I receive an encounter via Your word tonight.
- God has created systems of advantage for us to be effective lights; they are likened to Lamp-stands
The Body of Christ constitutes men who carry divers’ graces. You must recognize and honor them.
Genesis 22:17-18 (KJV)
That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;
- Pray: Lord, heighten my discernment and reveal unto me every person that represents a system to me.
- Obedience to God’s instructions is also a system of advantage designed to make us effective lights. When God gives you an instruction, be quick to obey.
- The Lord is releasing the prophetic upon people. Receive in the Name of Jesus!
- The Lord is healing all who are sick. Stay connected.
- The first step to becoming the Light of God is accepting Jesus as your Lord.
Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank You for dying for me. I confess that u are Lord. I believe in You and I declare that Jesus is Lord of my life.