Dynamics of Spiritual Power – Day Six-Evening of Koinonia Seven Days of Revival with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Welcome to the sixth day of our 7 days of Revival, Signs, and Wonders. As you connect with us tonight, get set for an encounter with God.
- As you join us appreciate God for the following testimonies, we decree that there shall be a replication in your life and all your desires shall be met in the name of Jesus.
I had been suffering from stomach ache for a couple of days. During yesterday’s worship session, I was completely healed.
For more that 10 years, a sister had been suffering from allergies. After listening to a testimony during one of Koinonia services, she connected in faith and the allergies disappeared.
Glory be to God!
We appreciate God for healing someone who had been suffering from an incurable disease. After listening to some Koinonia messages, he trusted God for healing and was miraculously healed.
Psalm 50:5 (KJV)
Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.
- Your sacrifice has a voice. A sacrifice that rises as a memorial.
Ephesians 3:7 (KJV)
Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.
- There is a grace that can take away spiritual blindness regardless of your level of education or exposure.
- You are not a blessing until you are empowered spiritually.
Zechariah 4:6 (KJV)
Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
Isaiah 61: (KJV)
The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
- God wants to be glorified through the empowerment of the saints. It takes more than good intentions to be empowered.
Psalm 63:2 (KJV)
To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
- In God’s Kingdom, it is God’s power that speaks. Until His power speaks, some challenges will not disappear.
- When the devil wants to attack a believer, he perverts one’s good intention. It takes the power of God to change your situation and birth the purposes of God in your life.
Micah 3:8 (KJV)
But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the Lord, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.
Acts 10:38 (KJV)
How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.
- It is advisable to possess genuine spiritual power before you venture into ministry.
- As a believer, you are supposed to be an extension of the possibilities of God within your territory.
Proverbs 23:26 (KJV)
My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.
- There is a system that releases the power in God’s Word. The word can be made of none effect when you do not understand and engage the principles accordingly.
- The primary assignment of any minister after the salvation of souls is to stimulate spiritual enlightenment in people by exposing them to spiritual principles.
- Spiritual understanding facilitates the anointing to produce results. If you are void of understanding, there would be no results.
- Understanding gives value to power. The anointing flows through the channel of your understanding to produce results.
- It is essential that you learn the spiritual principle to engage under certain circumstances in order to stimulate a change in your territory.
- God’s Word illuminates your mind and grants you access to the power of God to produce results.
- Lift up your voice and thank the Lord for what you have learnt tonight.
“Holy Spirit You are welcome
Fill this temple with Your presence
Holy Spirit you are welcome
Fill this temple with Your presence…” – Song
- Pray; Lord, quicken my understanding and grant me access to spiritual illumination.
- Mention the areas you need a miracle and ask the Lord for revelation with regards to the areas.
- Pray: Lord, reveal to me the way to go. I need restoration.
- Pray: Lord, give me a higher dimension of grace.
Acts 19:11-12 (KJV)
11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.
2 Corinthians 12:9 (KJV)
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
- Cry out for grace that will sustain you in your weakness.
- Thank you for connecting with us tonight. We decree that you shall be extraordinarily fruitful. We love you!
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!