Download The Mysteries of The Kingdom Part Two Koinonia Abuja with Apostle Joshua Selman
Click Here to Download The Above Sermon with AJS
- Lift up your voice tonight and pray in the Spirit.
- Pray: Father, transform my life tonight by the power of your word. Grant me access to spiritual understanding.
Acts 20:32 (KJV)And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.Jeremiah 6:16 (KJV)Thus saith the Lord, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein.
The Word of the Lord has the ability:
1). To build you up.
2). To deliver unto you an inheritance among them that are sanctified.
- The Mysteries of the Kingdom are revealed; No man has the ability to know it. You have to be introduced to that spirit of truth by the Spirit of God.
John 15:6 (KJV)If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.
- The Mysteries of the Kingdom, when rightly engaged by any man produce results because these truths are constantly backed up by the jealousy of God.
Irrefutable Mysteries to Command Results:
1). The Law of Complete Surrender. (Matthew 16:25, Galatians 2:20, Jeremiah 29:13, Matthew 19:27).
- The price for all of God is all of you. Get to a point where it is either all of God or nothing else.
Death is the price for Life.The price to experience the fullness of God is a completely surrendered heart; a heart that enthrones Jesus as the only Lord.
- Pray: Father, take away anything that makes me alive to the flesh. Let there be a spiritual circumcision. Purify my heart and prune my motives.
At the center of it allIt’s you that I seeAt the center of it allIt’s you that I see‘Cause all I wantIs for YouYou to be glorifiedFor You to be lifted highAll I wantIs for YouYou to be glorifiedFor You to be lifted high
- The journey of one’s walk with God begins with death to self and ends with being resurrected as a totally transformed man.
- The need to be transformed and abundantly fruitful in life is for God to be glorified.
- Until the motives of your heart are tested, purged, and vetted by God, you cannot come into the experiential knowledge of God’s fullness.
- Dying to self entails demoting every idol (obsession for possessions) in your life and promoting Jesus by fully establishing His Lordship in your life.
2). The Law of Mental Transformation. (Philippians 2:5, 2 Kings 4:2, Psalm 78:41).
- The quality of your life will always be a reflection of your mindset and belief system.
- In this Kingdom, we do not just receive with our hands, we receive with our minds. Both your mouth and your mind are prayer warriors!
- Every time you receive a reality beyond your mental transformation and preparation, there is a tendency for mismanagement and wastage.
- There are certain victorious results you cannot host in your life if you do not work towards the transformation and expansion of Your mind. The mind of Christ is the standard to measure the degree to which your mind is being transformed.
Philippians 4:8 (KJV)Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
- The price to experience the fullness of God’s life is death to self; a completely surrendered heart that enthrones Jesus as the only Lord.
- Every reality is first received in the mind before finding expression in the physical.
- Exposure is a primary key for mental transformation. However, it is like a double edged sword that is capable of building you up or destroying you. It is your responsibility to contend for positive exposure.
I’m walking in powerI walk in miraclesI live a life of favorCos I know who I amI’m walking in powerI walk in miraclesI live a life of favorCos I know who I am
3). The Law of Mastery and Competence. (Proverbs 18:16)
- You remain valuable to the degree to which you are able to sustain the provision of useful solutions to a civilization and sphere.
- Greatness is characterized by men coming to your light. Therefore, you must rise to a level of mastery where your light brightly shines.
And we will never settle for lessWe know there’s more that’s found in YouIt’s in you LordIt’s in you LordWe know there’s more that’s found in You
- The kingdom of God operates based on a reward system; There is an auxiliary law tied to the law of mastery and competence.
Your reward in life is directly proportional to:
- 1. The need or demand for what you do.
- 2. Your ability or proficiency to what you do.
- 3. The difficulty in replacing you.
4). The of Law of Faith. (Mark 11:22-24, Hebrews 11:1)
- Faith is the name given to the action that you take based on your conviction of who God is and the integrity of His Person and Word.
- Faith is the action you take in response to divine instructions and divine principles.
Faith is based on two major qualities:
1). His integrity. (Numbers 23:19)
2). His Ability. (Ephesians 3:20)
- There are participatory roles connected to receiving blessings. You only manifest faith when you find out the principles that bring out the promises of God you desire and obtain grace to keep those conditions.
My status is changingThere’s no more declineI’m on my way to better daysMy status is changingThere’s no more declineI’m on my way to better days…
- Pray: Lord, I obtain grace to apply these mysteries I have learned in my life.
- Lift up your voice and pray for our nation Nigeria; Lord, help us. We need your intervention, and divine strategies. We declare peace upon our nation in the Name of Jesus!
- To access and engage the Mysteries of the Kingdom, you must be a child of God. Tonight, Christ is calling everyone who is ready to make the decision to come to Him.
- SALVATION PRAYER: Lord Jesus, I love you with all my heart. I believe that you are the son of God. Tonight, I make you my Lord, my Saviour, and my King. I obtain forgiveness of sin. I receive your life. I receive the abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness and declare that I reign in life. From today, I am a child of God.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!