Come Up Hither Part One Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Lift up your voice and bless the name of the Lord. Thank Him for all He has done.
“Bless the Lord, oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His holy Name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul
Worship His holy Name” – Song
- Pray and ask the Lord for the Spirit of wisdom.
“Blessed are You O Lord, our God
Eternity’s holy King
Blessed are You O Lord, our God…” – Song
“King of Kings, Lord of Lords, faithful and true
Lamb of God, I worship You
King of Kings, Lord of Lords, faithful and true
Lamb of God, I worship You…” – Song
“Hallelujah, glory to the Lamb, glory to the Father,
You are seated on the throne
Hallelujah, glory to the Lamb, glory to the Father,
You are seated on the throne…” – Song
- Pray: Lord, every grace available for me to walk in, I begin to walk in them.
- The enemy of the next move of God is the current move. Every move of God comes with a performance and a higher dimension.
Revelation 4:1 (KJV)
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
Jeremiah 33:3 (KJV)
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
- As a minister, pioneering a new move is very delicate and can be potentially dangerous if not handled with spiritual discernment.
- As a minister, the charisma that comes with pioneering a new spiritual move may put you in a position where you discredit the next move of God.
- As a believer, it is necessary to be so desperate for God, that you’re willing to adapt to new moves; regardless of your position in the Kingdom.
- The flexibility to discern the next move of God and adapt to it with humility is a necessity for continual relevance.
- It is dangerous to be where God was and to be involved in what He was doing.
- To come up hither, it is essential to align to see and posture yourself to be a part of the next program of God.
- The first requirement to come up hither is to conquer the tragedy of complacency and an arrival mentality.
- As a leader, you must tarry in God’s Presence and lead your followers into the next move of God.
- The second requirement to come up hither is Hunger and Thirst.
Hunger and thirst are accurate measures of your spiritual health and growth.
- If you must remain relevant and featured in God’s workings per time, program yourself to remain passionately desirous for God.
Matthew 5:6 (KJV)
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
John 7:37 (KJV)
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
“I hunger and thirst for You
In a dry and weary land.
All I want is You …” – Song
- It is better to be a servant in the next move of God than a lord in the former move.
- God will not speak until you are ready to listen and take note of His current speakings.
- The third requirement to come up hither is an encounter with the Spirit of Prayer and Supplication (Jeremiah 33:3)
- While prayers of supplication, intercession, requests, and warfare are powerful and essential; growth is resident in the prayer of edification.
- God loves everyone in His Kingdom, but rewards individuals according to levels of commitment and fervency.
- Revive the edification dimension of your prayer life and come up hither.
- Lord, baptize me with a fresh hunger to understand your current dealings.
- In a few minutes, lift up your voice and pray, enlarge your capacity in the Spirit.
- Prayer is an amplifier of every virtue you possess.
Pray: Lord, baptize me with the grace and stamina to tarry in the place of prayer.
- An encounter with God begins with accepting His Lordship over your life. Jesus is reaching out to you to make it right and rededicate your life to Him. Accept His call tonight.
- Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, tonight, I believe that You are the Son of God, I believe that You are my God and King, I receive eternal life, abundant grace and the gift of righteousness. Henceforth, I declare that I am a child of God. Thank You for saving me.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!