Accessing Your Spiritual Inheritance Koinonia with Pastor Meshach Ileanwa Alfa
- Lift up your voice and ask God for a visitation tonight.
“Holy fire fall upon my Altar
From within me, Spirit please take over
Holy fire come upon my Altar…” –Song
“Blow, Blow, Blow like a mighty wind
Spirit of Victory
Cover us with your wings…” –Song
- As believers, there is no reason for envy and competition amongst us, because we all have peculiar spiritual inheritance allocated to us.
- God’s Word is a system that builds you and makes you ready for your inheritance in Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:13 (KJV)
Which things also we speak, not in the words which man’s wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
Isaiah 51:1 (KJV)
Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged.
Isaiah 51:2 King James Version (KJV)
Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
Isaiah 51:3 King James Version (KJV)
For the Lord shall comfort Zion: he will comfort all her waste places; and he will make her wilderness like Eden, and her desert like the garden of the Lord; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.
- The journey to possessing your inheritance is not mystical. It is plainly explained in scriptures.
- The first person to look unto on your journey to accessing your spiritual inheritance is Jesus.
- God’s blessings are allocated and distributed according to spiritual tribes. To access your spiritual inheritance, first you must follow Christ, then you must recognize and align with your spiritual tribe.
Numbers 36:1 (KJV)
And the chief fathers of the families of the children of Gilead, the son of Machir, the son of Manasseh, of the families of the sons of Joseph, came near, and spake before Moses, and before the princes, the chief fathers of the children of Israel:
Numbers 36:2 (KJV)
And they said, The Lord commanded my lord to give the land for an inheritance by lot to the children of Israel: and my lord was commanded by the Lord to give the inheritance of Zelophehad our brother unto his daughters.
Numbers 36:3 (KJV)
And if they be married to any of the sons of the other tribes of the children of Israel, then shall their inheritance be taken from the inheritance of our fathers, and shall be put to the inheritance of the tribe whereunto they are received: so shall it be taken from the lot of our inheritance.
Revelation 21:9-10 (KJV)
9 And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb’s wife.
10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
Revelation 21:11-12 King James Version (KJV)
11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
Revelation 21:13-14 (KJV)
13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
- A true Apostle is a foundation upon which a spiritual tribe stands. He has been given Grace by God to lead the tribe to their inheritance.
- The inheritance allocated to your tribe is accessible by you but ignoring the leader will bring hardship upon you.
- Your miracle begins when you recognize the tribe you belong to and the inheritance allocated to them.
- The Spiritual Inheritances Allocated to you.
1. The Grace for encounters.
2. The Grace for Miracles, Signs and Wonders.
3. The Grace for Unusual Influence.
4. The Spirit of Wisdom.
5. The Spirit of Revelation and Understanding.
6. The Grace for Favor and Ease.
7. The Spirit Of Faith.
- Lift up your voice and pray, calling into your life every of your spiritual inheritance that you’re yet to experience.
“We’ve come to draw draw draw
draw from You again eh eh eh eh
I have come to draw draw draw
draw from You again eya ah ah eya eh eh eh…” –Song
- Lift up your voice and reject every inherited curse in your life in the Name of Jesus!
Psalm 112:1-2 (KJV)
1 Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.
2 His seed shall be mighty upon earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.
- One of the Graces available in the house of Koinonia is the Grace for encounters.
Pray: Lord, release this grace upon me.
- Pray: Lord, every mantle that must come upon me for the assignment you have given me, release upon me now!
- The prerequisite to benefiting of the inheritance in the Body of Christ is to give your life to Jesus.
Make the decision to accept Jesus today.
“From my mother’s womb
You have chosen me
Love has called my name
I’ve been born again, into Your family
Your blood flows through my veins
I’m no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God…” –Song
“You split the sea
So I could walk right through it
My fears were drowned in perfect love
You rescued me and I
Stand and sing
I am child of God…” –Song
- Salvation Prayer: Lord Jesus, thank You for the price You paid to save and deliver me out of darkness into Your light.
I believe that You died for me and I receive You into my life as my Lord and savior.
By faith, I declare that I am born again.
If you are using an Android Device you can Download Our Mobile App Glory Cloud to Download Phone Size Koinonia Messages Directly into your Device as well as Stream Koinonia Live Services among others.
You CAN Click Here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play!