A Call To Deeper Realms Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak
- Lift up your voice and express your gratitude to God.
“Me na yi da Ka so ni haka? (What did I do to deserve such love?)
Me na yi da Ka so ni haka? (What did I do to deserve such love?)
Abin da yafi godiya, shi zan ba Ka (I’ll offer You more than gratitude)…” –Song
Acts 2:36 (KJV)
Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
Acts 2:37 (KJV)
Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
Acts 2:38 (KJV)
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:39 (KJV)
For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
- God is neutral and indiscriminate in His dealings. There is a central platform that allows all and sundry access to the possibilities resident in Christ.
Acts 10:34 (KJV)
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Romans 10:12 (KJV)
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
- In God’s economy, success or failure is not apportioned by default; everyone’s destiny in Christ depends on their knowledge of God and the activation of the principles of the Kingdom.
Hebrews 4:16 (KJV)
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
“I’m no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God
I’m no longer a slave to fear
I am a child of God…” –Song
Genesis 18:17-18 (KJV)
17. And the Lord said, Shall I hide from Abraham that thing which I do;
18. Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
Genesis 18:19 (KJV)
For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the Lord, to do justice and judgment; that the Lord may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.
- To conquer fear and inferiority, you must sustain the revelation of the Fatherhood of God and the equal opportunities and inheritance available to you on this basis.
John 15:15 (KJV)
Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
John 15:16 (KJV)
Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.
John 15:17 (KJV)
These things I command you, that ye love one another.
Philippians 2:12 (KJV)
Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.
- In the dealings of God with man, man will always have a role to play in actualizing prophecy. There must be a participatory effort.
- As believers, we define our realities by the unashamedness to pursue the realities of the Kingdom until there’s a proof of result.
“I will never be the same
I’ve touched Your grace
My life must change…” – Song
2 Peter 1:8 (KJV)
For if these things be in you, and abound, they make you that ye shall neither be barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
2 Peter 1:9 (KJV)
But he that lacketh these things is blind, and cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins.
- Success requires diligence, it is a product of continuous insistence.
The impediment that frustrates the attempts of people is the absence of diligence.
Komai na, na Ka ne (all I have is Yours )
Komai na, na Ka ne (All I have is Yours)…” –Song
- The price for all of God is all of you. Authentic spiritual power comes by death to flesh; for every dimension of death to self, there is a corresponding glory.
- The secret to consistently hosting the Presence of God is genuine, continual death to self.
- Pray: Lord, make me blind to anything that can make me alive to self.
- Lord, deafen my ears to the impulses of distraction.
- Pray: Oh God, purge my motives.
- Pray: Father, whatever price it would take to get to the next dimension of my life and destiny, I obtain grace, tonight.
- Pray: Holy Spirit, manifest and reveal Yourself to me.
Haven purged my motives, help me seek You for who You are.
- As we go on this break, I declare, may it be full of moments of encounters!
- For everyone traveling by any means, may your journey be blessed. May you go in the Spirit of Elohim and be a dispenser of light in your home.
- The grace to serve God effectively is released upon you in the Name of Jesus!
- For anyone going on a retreat, experience open Heavens in the Name of Jesus!
- I declare in the Name of Jesus, every challenge in your life, family and locality leaves you, now!
- I curse the spirit of death and speak life to your body in the Name of Jesus!
- I declare that nobody connected to this ministry will be a victim of kidnappers.
- May God take you to the place of honour and keep you from trouble in the Name of Jesus!
- Between now and next week, let there be a manifestation of strange resources, the grace to solve every financial need that will arise is released upon you in the Name of Jesus!
- I impart upon you the love of God that seals your character, in the Name of Jesus!
- May a fresh dimension of love come upon you, may you become an extension of love to your locality in the Name of Jesus!
- Encountering God begins with total surrender to Him. He’s reaching out to you tonight, make a decision to accept Him into your life through the salvation prayer.
- Salvation Prayer: Father in the Name of Jesus, I come before You, believing that You died on the cross for my sins.
I surrender all to You, tonight and I ask that You come into my life and be my Savior.
Thank You for saving me.
I declare that I am born again!
Thank you for joining us for the final service of the year. We believe you’ve been blessed.
Please note that Koinonia resumes on 24th January, 2019 and details of the School of Ministry will be announced after resumption.
We love and celebrate you dearly!
You can download ALL Koinonia Messages 2011 till date by Clicking Here
If you are using an android device you can download Our App Glory Cloud to Download Koinonia Messages directly as well as stream Koinonia live.
Click here to Download Glory Cloud from Google Play
Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel SBiC Connect Plus for Videos – Click Here